16th October 2017, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do Thesis Work in Mechanical stream from Central Scientific Instruments Organisation? Procedure to begin it?

I am M.Tech Mechanical Engineering student and in this semester I have to completed Thesis work. Send me eligibility to do Thesis Work from Central Scientific Instruments Organisation? Procedure to begin it?

Related Questions:
  1. The Institution of Engineers conducts practical and thesis at BIT Mesra? Procedure to write thesis?
  2. How to do PhD after M.Tech Computer Aided Structural Engineering? Where to apply for it? Can I continue my thesis topic as research topic in same ISRO organisation?
  3. List of topics for M.Pharmacy in Advanced Pharmaceutical Technology student to write thesis? Procedure to write a thesis?
  4. Expenses covered under Central Bank of India Education Loan scheme? -- [New]
  5. Can I get admission in a good college for CSIR? I have scored 11367 in PGECET rank
  6. Is a thesis required for getting into teaching profession?
  7. What is the procedure for admission in mechanical stream for Under Graduates? What is the eligibility for enrollment?
  8. Am I eligible for IES after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with 82.1% in Mechanical Stream?
  9. Best topics for M.Sc Petroleum Geoscience student to write thesis? Procedure and required elements to write a best thesis?
  10. Topics in M.Tech in Transportation Engineering to write thesis? How to write thesis work?
  11. Procedure to get enrolled in implant training with Mechanical stream at Central Foundry Forge Plant, Haridwar?
  12. Is PhD and course work is sufficient for a lecturer job?
  13. How can I become a scientist? I am studying in class 9th
  14. What are the benefit of studying instrumentation craft?
  15. Is there any entrance exam conducted by ISRO for 12th passed students?
  16. What is the criteria for Ph.D entrance? I have passed M.A English
  17. What are the suitable research topics for Phd in medical Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I get training from Reliance Refinery Organisation, Jamnagar?
20th October 2017, 08:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do Thesis Work in Mechanical stream from Central Scientific Instruments Organisation? Procedure to begin it?

If they are offering Ph.D admission, then only you can complete your research work there. Normally, colleges and institutions are the only places offering Ph.D admission in various streams.

Admission in Ph.D is mainly on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the concerned university or institution. If you have got M.Tech degree with 55% marks, then surely you will be eligible for applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?