15th October 2019, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Cochin Shipyard Limited Safety Assistant recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, can you please let me know about the selection procedure of Cochin Shipyard Limited of this year? I want to apply for the recruitment of Safety Assistant. Please provide me the selection procedure as soon as possible.

18th October 2019, 06:23 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Selection procedure in Cochin Shipyard Limited Safety Assistant recruitment?

Selection procedure in Cochin Shipyard Limited Safety Assistant recruitment is that selection will be done through Written/Practical/Physical tests which will be conducted out of 100 marks and on the basis of marks obtained by candidate. Selection will be done.

You may visit the website www.successcds.net for more information.
18th October 2019, 09:11 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Cochin Shipyard Limited Safety Assistant recruitment?

You have to qualify the following stages of selection process to get selected for Safety Assistant recruitment through Cochin Shipyard Limited .

1) Written Test
2) Practical Test
3) Physical Test

The shortlisted candidate who successfully qualified at the certificate verification
will be eligible to attend the Written/Practical/Physical test.

You can check the following website for more information.
https://www.cochinshipyard.com/
19th October 2019, 03:05 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Cochin Shipyard Limited Safety Assistant recruitment?

Selection Procedure in Cochin Shipyard Limited Safety Assistant recruitment will be based on Written Test, Practical Test and Physical Test.

Last Date of the Application Process: 18th Oct. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.cochinshipyard.com.
19th October 2019, 08:49 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Selection Procedure in Cochin Shipyard Limited Safety Assistant recruitment:

~~ Selection of candidates will be through Written/ Practical/ Physical Tests.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
20th October 2019, 09:16 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Selection procedure for safety Assistant in Coaching Shipyard Limited :

Basically before going to know the selection process you should know the eligibility criteria.

Once you will be satisfied with the eligibility then you can apply for further process.

Mainly selection will be carried out after shortlisting of the candidates based on the eligibility and certificate verification.

1.Written Test

2.Practical Test

3.Physical Test

Carries 100 marks and will be intimated through mail or post .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?