20th August 2020, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for COPA Trainee in Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure of selection for the post of COPA Trainee in Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited. I have applied for the same post and I want to get this job.

22nd August 2020, 10:47 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for COPA Trainee in Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited?

Selection procedure for COPA Trainee in Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited is given below.

The Selection will be done on the basis of % (percentage) of the marks obtained in the 10th class / 8th class examination passed.

Last date to apply for this recruitment is 29/8/2020.
23rd August 2020, 04:15 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for COPA Trainee in Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited?

The selection procedure for COPA Trainee in Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited will be on the basis of written examination and skill proficiency test. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed class 10th or 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board. The candidate minimum age should be 14 years and the maximum age should be 40 years.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.hecltd.com
23rd August 2020, 05:12 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Post Re: Selection procedure for COPA Trainee in Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited?

Selection procedure for COPA Trainee in Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited

Total COPA trainee vacancy: 48 Nos
COPA – Computer Operator and Programming Assistant.

The Selection will be done on the basis of the marks obtained in the 10th class / 8th class examination passed.
23rd August 2020, 10:48 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure for COPA Trainee in Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited are as mentioned below:-
Selection will be based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination of 10th standard.

Cost of application -
SC/ST/PWD - No application fee required
For others, OBC (NCL), EWS - Rs. 750/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?