5th April 2020, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Graduate Engineer Trainee under Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited Ranchi recruitment?

Hello friends, I have a desire to become a Graduate Engineer Trainee and just heard about the recruitment of the Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited Ranchi. So, can I know about the selection procedure of the Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited Ranchi Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment. Kindly provide me the details of the selection procedure asap.

7th April 2020, 04:11 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Graduate Engineer Trainee under Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited Ranchi recruitment?

Selection procedure for Graduate Engineer Trainee under Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited Ranchi recruitment:-

The selection will be done on the basis of percentage of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination of graduate / diploma.
7th April 2020, 04:47 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Graduate Engineer Trainee under Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited Ranchi recruitment?

The selection procedure for Graduate Engineer Trainees in Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited Ranchi recruitment will be on the basis of written test and skill proficiency test. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed BE/BTech or equivalent with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.hecltd.com
10th April 2020, 02:17 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

As per the official advertisement, the selection of Graduate Trainee under Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited will be done on the basis of % (percentage) of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination of Bachelor’s degree in engineering in relevant discipline.

For other details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the career portal of HEC Limited i.e; https://hecltd.com/jobs-at-hec.php.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?