23rd September 2019, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Delhi District Courts Junior Judicial Assistant recruitment?

Hello Sir, I am going to apply for Delhi District Courts recruitment of Junior Judicial Assistant. I want to know about the procedure of selection so that I can prepare for this recruitment and get this job. Can you help me with the selection procedure?

25th September 2019, 10:20 PM
Mantun Bhai

Default Re: Selection procedure in Delhi District Courts Junior Judicial Assistant recruitment?

Delhi District Courts Junior Judicial Assistant recruitment:

>> Selection Procedure:

Selection will be based on Written Test, Typing Test and Personal Interview.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.
25th September 2019, 11:00 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Delhi District Courts Junior Judicial Assistant recruitment?

Selection Procedure of Delhi District Courts Junior Judicial Assistant recruitment:

~~ Selection of candidate will be through Written Test, typing test and interview.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
26th September 2019, 08:31 AM
mebatman

Selection procedure in Delhi District Courts Junior Judicial Assistant recruitment are :

Written Test
Typing Test
Interview
26th September 2019, 01:58 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am going to apply for Delhi District Courts recruitment of Junior Judicial Assistant. I want to know about the procedure of selection so that I can prepare for this recruitment and get this job. Can you help me with the selection procedure?

Selection procedure of the Junior Judicial Assistant recruitment in the Delhi District Courts is given below:

Multiple Choice Questions – Objective Type Questions

Skill Test – Typing test in English on Computer

Descriptive Test – English Language

Interview

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
26th September 2019, 03:11 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Selection procedure in Delhi District Courts Junior Judicial Assistant recruitment are:-

Written Test
Skill Test
Interview
27th September 2019, 03:56 PM
Agricultist

Selection Procedure:--

There are 3 Rounds:--

Written exam based on the Merit List

Typing Skill Test

Computer Knowledge Test

For more details visit:-- (www.delhidistrictcourts.nic.in)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?