24th May 2016, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Inplant Training in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited? Process of selection for this training?

Respected Sir,
I want to apply for an Inplant Training in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited. Can you tell me how to apply? And what is the process of selection for Inplant Training in CPCL, Chennai?

Related Questions:
  1. Inplant Training in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited for B.Tech Chemical student? -- [New]
  2. Should I apply for BSNL Inplant Training in Telecom being a B.Tech(ECE) 1st year student?
  3. List of companies which offer Inplant Training to B.Tech 3rd year student in Chennai?
  4. Details regarding implant training? Which are the companies offering it in chennai?
  5. Best companies in Chennai for inplant training?
  6. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in DRDO for B.E. 3rd year candidate?
  7. List of PSU exams in Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  8. How to do inplant training?
  9. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad?
  10. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  11. Can I get job in PSU through GATE 2016 having 6.54 cgpa in BE?
  12. Details of government jobs in Tamil Nadu?
  13. Details of companies which give internship for a period of 6 months?
  14. Colleges offering admission on the basis of IIT JEE rank? Best coaching institutes in Hyderabad to get admission into these colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get inplant training in Madras Fertilizer Limited
  16. Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland, Chennai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Contact number of mail address for inplant training in Ashok Leyland?
  18. Information about PSU's that accept GATE production score? I am a B.Tech production and industrial engineering student at DTU
18th June 2016, 01:15 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply for Inplant Training in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited? Process of selection for this training?

For getting inplant training from CPCL, you have to submit your application with a photocopy of your 10th marks sheet, an id proof, mark sheet of last semester exams that you have already passed. It make easy if you have any reference in the company who can recommend for your training. Generally the duration of summer training is 6 weeks.
20th November 2017, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for Inplant Training in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited? Process of selection for this training?

Is there any possibilities for doing the B.tech project in the field of safety in CPCL ??
5th November 2018, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir: I am pursuing Btech in mechanical Engineering and I am eager to do inplant training in any industries related to my field. Please help me with some guidelines.
Email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?