5th October 2019, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Eastern Coalfields Limited Cost Accountant recruitment?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you provide me the information of selection procedure in Eastern Coalfields Limited Cost Accountant recruitment this year. I want to join through this recruitment as a Cost Accountant. Kindly tell me the selection procedure.

8th October 2019, 07:54 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Eastern Coalfields Limited Cost Accountant recruitment?

Selection Procedure in Eastern Coalfields Limited Cost Accountant recruitment:

~~ Selection will be based On Written Test/Interview.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
9th October 2019, 11:55 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Eastern Coalfields Limited Cost Accountant recruitment?

Selection Process of Eastern Coalfields Limited Cost Accountant recruitment:

The detailed selection process of Eastern Coalfields Limited Cost Accountant recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Eastern Coalfields Limited

Name of the Job Position - Cost Accountant

>> Selection Process consists of

@ Written Test - 50 Marks - 1 Hour Duration

@ Written Test Comprises of
* General Awareness
* General English
* Arithmetic
* Matter related to concerned subject

>> This written test shall be conducted in OMR Sheet and type of questions are Multiple Choice Questions.

@ Selected candidates have to undergo "Initial Medical Examination(IME)/ Pre-Employment Medical Examination (PME)" by company's own doctors.

Click here for official notification

Click here for more details

Click here to apply online
10th October 2019, 03:48 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Selection procedure:--

There are 2 Rounds

Written Test

Personal Interview

Visit:-- (http://www.easterncoal.gov.in) For more information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?