5th October 2019, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Eastern Coalfields Limited Cost Accountant recruitment?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Eastern Coalfields Limited has introduced it’s Cost Accountant recruitment. I want to know how I can apply for ECL recruitment for the Cost Accountant? Can any of you tell me about the procedure to apply? Kindly tell me asap.

8th October 2019, 07:42 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Eastern Coalfields Limited Cost Accountant recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Eastern Coalfields Limited Cost Accountant recruitment:

~~ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of Eastern Coalfields Limited (ECL) — www.easterncoal.gov.in from dated 09/10/2019 to 23/10/2019.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
9th October 2019, 06:41 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Eastern Coalfields Limited Cost Accountant recruitment?

To apply for Eastern Coalfields Limited Cost Accountant recruitment 2019, you are required to fill its online application form by referring to the link http://www.secureloginecl.co.in/oas_ca2019/index.php between 09/10/2019 to 23/10/2019.
9th October 2019, 11:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure required to apply for Eastern Coalfields Limited Cost Accountant recruitment:

The detailed procedure required to apply for Eastern Coalfields Limited Cost Accountant recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Eastern Coalfields Limited

Name of the Job Position - Cost Accountant

There are several 3 steps available in this recruitment to apply for.

@ Step 1 - Registration

@ Step 2 - Logging In and Filling Online Application

@ Step 3 - Downloading Admit Card for Examination / Interview or Document Verification

>> Please refer to the apply online instructions for more detailed information of applying online.

Click here for official notification

Click here for more details

Click here to apply online

Click here to read apply online instructions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?