15th December 2019, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd Technician recruitment?

Hello Sir, I am going to apply for The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd recruitment of Technician. I want to know about the procedure of selection so that I can prepare for this recruitment and get this job. Can you help me with the selection procedure?

17th December 2019, 10:35 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd Technician recruitment?

The selection procedure of Technicians in The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited would be through Interview which will be held at Udyogamandal, Kochi and if required, written test will be conducted for shortlisting prior to interview.

The cost of application form Technicians in The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited would be Rs.500.
17th December 2019, 01:04 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd Technician recruitment?

Selection Procedure of The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited Technician recruitment will be based on Personal Interview.

Pay scale allotted to The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited Technician recruitment is Rs. 9,250 to Rs. 32,000 per month.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.fact.co.in/.
17th December 2019, 02:26 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure in the Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited recruitment will on the basis of an interview. The written test will be conducted for short listing prior to interview.

The application fee is Rs.500 for the post of Technician and can be paid through demand draft in favour of "The Fertilisers And Chemicals Travancore Limited, payable at Udyogamandal. There is no application fee for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen candidates. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.fact.co.in
19th December 2019, 12:27 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure in The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd Technician recruitment :-

You have to qualify the following stages of selection process to get selected for Technician recruitment in The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd.

1. Written Test :- You have to clear the Written Test to qualify for the next round of selection process.

2. Interview :- After clearing the Written Test, you have to get appear for interview. You have to crack this interview for final selection.

For more details you can visit the below official site :-
http://www.fact.co.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?