8th February 2020, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Fitters in Eastern Railway?

Hello friends, can anyone of you kindly provide me the selection procedure under Eastern Railway recruitment of Fitter post? I want to know about the selection procedure of this recruitment because I am planning to apply for this recruitment.

9th February 2020, 11:52 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Fitters in Eastern Railway?

Selection Procedure of Eastern Railway Fitter recruitment will be based on Merit.

Age limit required to apply for Eastern Railway Fitter recruitment is 15 to 24 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.er.indianrailways.gov.in/.
10th February 2020, 08:19 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure for Fitters in Eastern Railway will be on the basis of performance in skill test at interview. The educational qualification which is required is a candidate must have passed class 10th or equivalent with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board and the candidate must have National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
11th February 2020, 02:17 PM
Vismithagowda

The selection process of Fitter, Welder, Electrician & Other Apprentices at Eastern Railway will comprise of
on the basis of merit prepared in respect of all eligible candidates who apply against the notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?