20th June 2017, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Is IGNOU a good option for M.Com, if my aim is to get a government job?

I知 planning to do M.Com from IGNOU, but in most government reputed organizations they are clearly demanding qualifications of full time. IGNOU is non-regular. So, should I go for IGNOU? I知 interested in government job

20th June 2017, 09:10 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is IGNOU a good option for M.Com, if my aim is to get a government job?

Yes, you can pursue your M.com degree from IGNOU if your aim is to get the government job. IGNOU is one of the recognized university which is approved by University Grant Commission.
To get the government job the candidate must have completed his/her graduation from a recognized university.
21st June 2017, 02:06 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is IGNOU a good option for M.Com, if my aim is to get a government job?

Yes, you can pursue M.Com from IGNOU and there is nothing wrong in it. IGNOU is an institute which is well recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) and also by Distance Education Council (DEC). So, there won't be any problem in getting any kind of jobs whether it is private or public. The degree received from IGNOU is valid for all government jobs, and have the same value as of regular mode so don't worry just go for it. But, if you want you can pursue M.Com from regular mode.
22nd June 2017, 02:09 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can surely complete your M.Com from IGNOU, as its a recognised institution and to get government jobs. You need to sit for the exams and get qualified to get a government job. Government jobs are merit based jobs which is mostly cleared in the written examinations. Hence a certificate from a recognised board or institution is validated to get a government job.
22nd June 2017, 02:58 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

if you are interested in government job, I would suggest you to go for a regular medium course and not for a correspondence course, however correspondence course is very much valid but is not really entertained in all government and private jobs.

Therefore, I would suggest you to opt for regualr medium of education in order to not face any issue in future, otherwise if you don't have any option, you can opt for distance medium education.
22nd June 2017, 01:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I知 planning to do M.Com from IGNOU, but in most government reputed organizations they are clearly demanding qualifications of full time. IGNOU is non-regular. So, should I go for IGNOU? I知 interested in government job

Yes, studying M.Com through IGNOU is a good option to get a government job in the future. All state and central government recognized IGNOU degrees for jobs. IGNOU degree is approved by UGC, AICTE. You can apply for civil service examinations, IBPS, SSC etc. after completion of degree from IGNOU. The M.Com from IGNOU is equivalent to M.Com from any other university. Therefore, you can study M.Com through IGNOU to get a government job.
25th June 2017, 12:56 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you can apply for M.Com course in IGNOU. IGNOU is a recognized University for distance education.

After completion of M.Com course, you can apply any government sector jobs.
27th June 2019, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

If I do M.com from ignou it will be as good as calcutta university?? Please guide
20th August 2019, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Is ignou is good for job?? Bcoz i want to do m.com from ignou is it a right choice??
M
26th August 2019, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

I have completed graduation in 2007 with 43% so I appeared for m.com .
10th January 2020, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

I am doing mcom fron ignou , so am i eligible for phd prog in university of delhi?
11th February 2020, 07:10 AM
Unregistered

M.com from IGNOU is very much valid as regular course,Because it is very hard to pass in ignou exams and score good marks.IGNOU is a reputed central university,recognized by UGC,DEC and AICTE.IF u dreamt for a good job IGNOU is the best option.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?