30th September 2019, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure followed in DSSSB Fire Operator recruitment?

Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the procedure of selection for the post of Fire Operator in DSSSB. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the selection procedure? Waiting for your response!

3rd October 2019, 04:32 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in DSSSB Fire Operator recruitment?

DSSSB Fire Operator recruitment:

** SELECTION CRITERIA:

The selection will be made through One Tier (G) examination scheme and Physical Endurance Test as prescribed by the Chief Fire Officer.

The final merit list shall be prepared based on the total percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the three criteria set forth for the selection i.e. Physical Endurance Test, Driving Test and the Written test.
3rd October 2019, 07:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The selection of candidates for the post of DSSSB Fire Operator will be done through One Tier (G) examination scheme and Physical Endurance Test as prescribed by the Chief Fire Officer.

You should have passed Matric from a recognized Institute /Board and you should possess a valid license for driving heavy-duty vehicles to be eligible to apply for DSSSB Fire Operator recruitment.
4th October 2019, 08:58 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of DSSSB Fire Operator recruitment:

The detailed selection process of Fire Operator recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Delhi Subordinate services selection board

Name of the Job Position - Fire Operator

>> Selection of this recruitment will be done through,
@ One Tier (G) Examination Scheme
and
@ Physical Endurance Test as prescribed by the Chief Fire Officer.

>> Please go through 3rd page of the notification given below for more detailed information and syllabus for One Tier Examination.

Click here for official notification

Click here for apply online link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?