29th May 2019, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure followed in ECIL Technical Officer recruitment for Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Hello friends, I have done Diploma in Electrical Engineering and I want to apply in ECIL recruitment for the post of Technical Officer. Can I eligible to apply for this post? If yes, then please let me know about the selection procedure also.

31st May 2019, 06:43 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in ECIL Technical Officer recruitment for Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Being a Diploma in Electrical Engineering degree holder, you are not eligible to apply for ECIL technical officer recruitment under any category as the minimum education required for ECIL technical officer recruitment is a degree in engineering in relevant discipline from a recognized university with a minimum 60% marks.

Further, the selection procedure for recruitment of ECIL technical officer consists of two stages which includes Written Test followed by Interview.

For more details about the same recruitment, you can visit the link http://careers.ecil.co.in/advt0419.php.
31st May 2019, 09:39 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in ECIL Technical Officer recruitment for Diploma Electrical Engineer?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for ECIL Technical Officer recruitment being a Diploma Electrical Engineer. Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in engineering are eligible to apply for the recruitment. The selection of technical officer's are done on the basis of a personal interview conducted by the authorities itself.
31st May 2019, 11:35 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Being a Diploma in Electrical Engineering holder, you are not eligible for ECIL technical officer recruitment as for the same the minimum education required is a bachelor's degree in engineering in relevant discipline from a recognized university.

Also, the selection procedure for the same recruitment consists of two stages which are :

Stage I) Written test.

Stage II ) Interview.
1st June 2019, 02:49 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure followed in ECIL Technical Officer recruitment for Diploma Electrical Engineer will be through a Written Test/ Interview. The Written Test will be held at Hyderabad.

For more information, you should visit the below mentioned official website link;
http://careers.ecil.co.in/advt0419.php
2nd June 2019, 10:43 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Selection process of ECIL technical Officer Recruitment :

>>Written Examination

>> Interview

Written examination will be held at hyderabad. And regarding important dates you need to have a look on below things.

>> Starting date to apply online : 13.03.2019

>> Last date to fill the application : 05.04.2019

>>Last date to send the hard copies : 18.04.2019

And coming to experience requirement you must have atleast 1 year Post qualification dealing with purchase of procuring materials in both technical and non technical .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?