29th January 2019, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure followed in SPMCIL Junior Technician recruitment for Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Hello friends, I have done Diploma in Electrical Engineering and I want to apply in SPMCIL recruitment for the post of Junior Technician. Can I eligible to apply for this post? If yes, then please let me know about the selection procedure also.

10th February 2019, 05:56 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in SPMCIL Junior Technician recruitment for Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Eligible candidate will be selected based on marks obtained by the candidates in the online examination. Candidates who have passed full-time I.T.I. certificate in Electrical/Electronics/Industrial Electronics trade from any Recognized Institution are eligible to apply for SPMCIL Junior Technician recruitment. Candidates who have done in Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Industrial Electronics from AICTE approved institute will also be considered eligible for SPMCIL Junior Technician recruitment. But is will be a desirable qualification. Candidates should be between 18 to 25 years i.e. should have born between 02/01/1994 to 01/01/2001 (both days Inclusive).
10th February 2019, 06:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in SPMCIL Junior Technician recruitment for Diploma Electrical Engineer?

The selection of candidates for the post of SPMCIL Junior Technician recruitment will be done through online examination which is of objective type. The online examination will have questions from the following sections :-

—> Logical Reasoning
—> General Awareness
—> English Language
—> Qunatitative Aptitude
11th February 2019, 01:52 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for the recruitment. Candidates who are interested to apply for SPMCIL Junior Technician recruitment, will have to appear for an online written examination at first. The duration of the examination is 1 hr and 30 minutes. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of marks secured in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?