3rd January 2019, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure followed in Indian Institute of Astrophysics-Bangalore Upper Division Clerk recruitment?

Can anyone of you let me know about the selection procedure in Indian Institute of Astrophysics-Bangalore for Upper Division Clerk recruitment? I want to get selected for the same post so I want to know the selection procedure. Kindly tell me asap.

8th January 2019, 08:01 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in Indian Institute of Astrophysics-Bangalore Upper Division Clerk recruitment?

The selection of candidates for the post of Indian Institute of Astrophysics-Bangalore Upper Division Clerk will be done on the basis of Initial Screening and written examination. Initial screening will be conducted based on the academic performance and experience. List of shortlisted candidates will be called for written examination and those who qualify in the written examination will be finally selected.
8th January 2019, 10:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in Indian Institute of Astrophysics-Bangalore Upper Division Clerk recruitment?

Selection Process of Indian Institute of Astrophysics Bangalore Upper Division Clerk recruitment:

The detailed selection process of this Indian Institute of Astrophysics Bangalore Upper Division Clerk recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Indian Institute of Astrophysics

Name of the Job Position - Upper Division Clerk

Selection to this post shall be done based on

>> Initial Screening

>> And then qualifying in the following written exam.

Written Examination consists of,
@ General English
@ General Knowledge and Arithmetic, Accounts

>> Written test is held at Bangalore.

Click here for Official notification

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?