30th August 2018, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure followed in MAHADISCOM Diploma Engineer Trainee recruitment 2018?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for Diploma Engineer Trainee post in MAHADISCOM recruitment of 2018. I want to know about the selection procedure for the same post under this recruitment. Can you help me out?

8th October 2018, 12:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in MAHADISCOM Diploma Engineer Trainee recruitment 2018?

The selection of candidates for the post of MAHADISCOM Diploma Engineer Trainee recruitment 2018 will be done based on the candidate's performance in the written/ online examination. No interview will be conducted for the selection of candidates. The questions in the written/ online examination will be asked from General Knowledge, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Test of Professional Knowledge and Test of Marathi language.
9th October 2018, 12:30 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in MAHADISCOM Diploma Engineer Trainee recruitment 2018?

Selection Process of MAHADISCOM Diploma Engineer Trainee recruitment 2018:

The detailed selection process of MAHADISCOM Diploma Engineer Trainee recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited

Name of the Job Position - Diploma Engineer Trainee

Selection Process:

>> Selection is done basically on the basis of the written test.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Online Application
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?