26th August 2018, 04:07 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for UPSSSC Subordinate Agriculture Service (Class III) recruitment with BSc(Agriculture) Degree?

Hello friends, I am a BSc Agriculture graduate. I want to apply in UPSSSC recruitment of this year for the post of Subordinate Agriculture Service (Class III). Can I apply for this post? Please let me know about this asap.

8th October 2018, 08:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for UPSSSC Subordinate Agriculture Service (Class III) recruitment with BSc(Agriculture) Degree?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Subordinate Agriculture Service (Class III) under UPSSSC:

The detailed information about the eligibility criteria required to apply for the post of Subordinate Agriculture Service (Class III) under this UPSSSC is given below,

Name of the Organization - Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission

Name of the Job Position - Subordinate Agriculture Service

>> Qualification Required:-
@ You must have Bachelor's Degree in Agriculture from a recognized university. As you are a B.Sc in Agriculture candidate, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

You may go through the below official notification for more detailed information.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?