23rd August 2019, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure followed in Rajasthan High Court Junior Personal Assistant recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for Junior Personal Assistant post in Rajasthan High Court recruitment. I want to know about the selection procedure for the same post under this recruitment. Can you help me out?

27th August 2019, 03:24 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in Rajasthan High Court Junior Personal Assistant recruitment?

Selection Procedure of Rajasthan High Court Junior Personal Assistant recruitment will be based on Competitive examination (English Shorthand, Transcription and typing of dictated passage in English on computer), Stenography test and Evaluation of Transcribed sheets.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.hcraj.nic.in.
27th August 2019, 08:52 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in Rajasthan High Court Junior Personal Assistant recruitment?

To apply as a Junior Personal assistant in Rajasthan High Court, candidates will have to appear for English Shorthand dictation and transcription test on computer.
In English shorthand there will be total 8 minutes and speed should be 90 wpm. In transcription dictation there will be total 60 minutes on computer. After qualifying both the rounds candidates will get selected for the recruitment.
28th August 2019, 12:01 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of Rajasthan High Court Junior Personal Assistant recruitment:

The detailed information about the selection process of Rajasthan High Court Junior Personal Assistant recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Rajasthan High Court

Name of the Job Position - Junior Personal Assistant

>> This competitive examination consists of "Shorthand Dictation" and "Transcription of same on computer".
@ English Shorthand - 8 minutes - 90 words per minute - 50 Marks
@ Transcription and typing of dictated passage in English on Computer - 60 Minutes

>> Method of conducting stenography test

>> Method of Evaluation of Transcribed Sheets

@ Please go through 3rd and 4th pages of the official notification that has been attached below.

Click here to register

Click here for login

Click here for official notification
31st October 2019, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

I want to known, which type of dictation will dictate in Rajasthan Highcourt... Legal or parliamentary????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?