14th August 2019, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure followed in Rajasthan PSC Food Safety Officer recruitment?

Hi everyone, I have applied for Rajasthan PSC Food Safety Officer recruitment. I want to know the selection procedure in this recruitment as this is one of the most renowned recruitments in Rajasthan so I don't want to take risks. Please let me know asap.

16th August 2019, 01:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in Rajasthan PSC Food Safety Officer recruitment?

The selection procedure followed in Rajasthan PSC Food Safety Officer recruitment will be through Interview.

Candidates who hold a degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agriculture Science or Veterinary Science or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized college/ university are eligible to apply for Rajasthan PSC Food Safety Officer recruitment.

16th August 2019, 01:45 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in Rajasthan PSC Food Safety Officer recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I have applied for Rajasthan PSC Food Safety Officer recruitment. I want to know the selection procedure in this recruitment as this is one of the most renowned recruitments in Rajasthan so I don't want to take risks. Please let me know asap.

Selection procedure followed for the Food Safety Officer recruitment in the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is given below:

Written Test

Interview

Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the Food Safety Officer recruitment in the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC). Candidates can find the details in the website link given https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/advertisements

16th August 2019, 04:00 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who are willing to apply for Rajasthan PSC Food Safety Officer recruitment, will be selected on the basis of a personal interview. The authorities will conduct a face to face interview with the candidates, and those who qualifies the interview will be selected for the recruitment.

16th August 2019, 04:03 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure of Rajasthan PSC (Public Service Commission) Food Safety Officer recruitment will be based on Written Test/Interview.

Last Date of the Application Process: 8th Sep. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/.

16th August 2019, 09:34 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Selection Procedure of Rajasthan PSC Food Safety Officer recruitment is:

~~ Selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the performance in the Written Test & Interview.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.

16th August 2019, 11:30 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The selection of candidates as a Food Safety Officer under Rajasthan PSC will be primarily based on the candidate's performance in the Interview.

Commission can also conduct Preliminary Test to shortlist the candidates for Interview Call if the application received for the same recruitment is more than as expected.

For more detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/Static...8769D4EE82.pdf.

17th August 2019, 12:42 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of Rajasthan PSC Food Safety Officer recruitment:

The detailed selection process of Rajasthan PSC Food Safety Officer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Rajasthan PSC

Name of the Job Position - Food Safety Officer

>> Selection will be done based on the performance in
@ Written Test and
@ Interview

>> Please refer to the below official notification for more detailed information of this recruitment.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online

17th August 2019, 12:35 PM
Meera2602

Selection procedure followed in Rajasthan PSC Food Safety Officer recruitment:

The selection procedure of Rajasthan PSC Food Safety Officer recruitment would be completed in 2 steps:

1)Online Written examination
2)Interview

For more clarification, the link of online notification for Rajasthan PSC Food Safety Officer recruitment is shared below:-

https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/Static/RecruitmentAdvertisements/69A75E0E09D2489B8AAA118769D4EE82.pdf

17th August 2019, 04:44 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure :-
--------------------------
You have to qualify the following stages of selection process to get selected for the post of Food Safety Officer through Rajasthan PSC recruitment.

1) Written Test
2) Interview

1) Written Test :-
-----------------------
At first you have to appear in the written test and You have to get secure marks to get qualified for the next round of selection process.

2) Interview :-
------------------
After being qualified at the written test You have to be called for Interview. You have to crack this test for final selection.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?