14th August 2019, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Pay Scale allotted to Junior Engineer through Staff Selection Commission recruitment?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the pay scale through Staff Selection Commission for a Junior Engineer post. Can anyone of you let me know about the pay scale? I am going to apply for the same post but don’t know about the pay scale.

16th August 2019, 03:03 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Junior Engineer through Staff Selection Commission recruitment?

Pay Scale allotted to Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment is Rs. 35,400 to Rs. 1,12,400 (Level- 6).

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.ssc.nic.in/.
16th August 2019, 07:04 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Junior Engineer through Staff Selection Commission recruitment?

The salary of a Junior Engineer through Staff Selection Commission recruitment, may start from Rs. 32,000/- and above per month. The salary may range up to Rs. 37,000/- and above per month. Candidates will also get a Grade pay of Rs. 4,200/- and above per month.
16th August 2019, 09:34 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The scale of pay allotted for recruitment as Junior Engineer through SSC ( Staff Selection Commission ) is a per the Pay Level-6 (Rs 35400-112400/-) of pay matrix of 7th Central Pay Commission.

For more detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://ssc.nic.in/SSCFileServer/Por...e_13082019.pdf and go through the official notification released for the same recruitment.
17th August 2019, 01:42 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale offered in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Staff Selection Commission

Name of the Job Position - Junior Engineer

Pay Scale offered:-

>> Post type - Non Gazetted (Group B)

>> Pay Level - 6

>> Pay Scale - Rs.35400-112400/- of pay matrix of 7th Central Pay Commission

Click here to apply online

Click here for official notification
17th August 2019, 01:43 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Selected candidates appointed as Junior Engineer through Staff Selection Commission recruitment will receive salary pay in the scale of Rs. 35,400 -1,12,400/- per month.
Candidates who have passed Diploma in Electrical Mechanical/Civil Engineering from a recognised University are eligible to apply for Junior Engineer recruitment through Staff Selection Commission.

Eligible candidates can apply online application between 13 August to 12 September 2019.

Detailed information is available at;
https://ssc.nic.in/SSCFileServer/Por...e_13082019.pdf
17th August 2019, 05:28 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know about the pay scale through Staff Selection Commission for a Junior Engineer post. Can anyone of you let me know about the pay scale? I am going to apply for the same post but don’t know about the pay scale.

Pay scale allotted to the Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) recruitment through the Staff Selection Commission is given below:

Pay Matrix - Group B (Non-Gazetted) in level – 6 – Rs 35,400 to Rs 1,12,400 – 7th Central Pay Commission

Interested candidates can apply online for the Junior Engineer recruitment. Candidates can find the details in the website link given https://ssc.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?