18th October 2018, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure followed in WBPDCL Office Executive recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited has published the recruitment for the post of Office Executive. I want to know about the procedure of selection for this post under this recruitment. Can you let me know about the selection procedure?

18th October 2018, 08:38 PM
taurianzodo

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in WBPDCL Office Executive recruitment?

Candidates who are willing to get selected for the post of Office Executive in West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited, have to appear the Computer based test followed by Intermediate test and Personal Interview.
19th October 2018, 02:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in WBPDCL Office Executive recruitment?

Selection procedure followed in WBPDCL Office Executive recruitment is mentioned below :-

1. Written Examination
2. Computer Proficiency Test
3. Personal Interview

Candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for Computer Proficiency Test and those who qualify in the Computer Proficiency Test will be called for Personal Interview.
19th October 2018, 09:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure followed in WBPDCL Office Executive Recruitment:

The detailed information about the selection procedure followed in WBPDCL Office Executive recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - WBPDCL

Name of the Job Position - Office Executive

Selection will be made on the basis of,
* Written Test
* Computer Proficiency Test and
* Personal Interview

Candidates who are appearing for written test will be shortlisted for appearing in the Computer Proficiency Test and Personal Interview at each stage of the selection process.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
[C]
20th October 2018, 05:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited has published the recruitment for the post of Office Executive. I want to know about the procedure of selection for this post under this recruitment. Can you let me know about the selection procedure?

Candidates are selected for the WBPDCL Office Executive posts through the Written Test, Computer Proficiency Test and Personal Interview. However, candidates appearing for written test are shortlisted for appearing in the computer proficiency test and personal interview at each stage of the selection process. Candidates are required to appear for the written test to be held in Kolkata only. West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited website link is given Click Here
11th June 2019, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Is there any negative marking in written test for WBPDCL office executive exam??
22nd June 2019, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of Computer Proficiency Test and how difficult will it be?
2nd July 2019, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

In which date Result of computer proficiency test of WBPDCL out?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?