18th October 2018, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for WBPDCL Office Executive recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for the post of Office Executive in West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited(WBPDCL). I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this WBPDCL recruitment. Kindly tell me immediately.

18th October 2018, 08:40 PM
taurianzodo

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for WBPDCL Office Executive recruitment?

Candidates who are willing to apply for West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited recruitment for the post of Executive Officer must have completed Graduation with 50% marks aggregate from any UGC recognized university.
Computer Applications certificate is also mandatory from any registered institute to apply for this recruitment.
19th October 2018, 01:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to apply for WBPDCL Office Executive recruitment, you should have passed graduate degree with at least 50% aggregate marks or Honours degree in any discipline from a recognised university with certificate course or any other courses on Computer Application from a recognised institute.
19th October 2018, 09:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for WBPDCL Office Executive Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for WBPDCL Office Executive recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - WBPDCL

Name of the Job Position - Office Executive

>> You should have completed Graduation with minimum 50% marks in aggregate or Honors graduate in any discipline from a recognized university by UGC in order to be eligible.

>> And you must have certificate course or any other courses on Computer Application from any registered institute

Number of vacancies - 25 vacancies

You may refer the below official notification that is attached below for getting more detailed information.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
[C]
20th October 2018, 04:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for the post of Office Executive in West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited(WBPDCL). I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this WBPDCL recruitment. Kindly tell me immediately.

Candidates with graduation with 50% marks in aggregate or Honors graduate in any discipline from a university recognized by UGC with certificate course or any other course in Computer application from any registered institute are eligible to apply for the West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL) Office Executive recruitment. Candidates’ age should be below 32 years as on 1st November, 2018 for the WBPDCL Office Executive recruitment. The age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) and 10 years for PWD candidates. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
11th January 2019, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BSC(IT) from NIIT via Kuvempu University Karnataka also complete GNIIT from NIIT. Did i eligible for the post of office executive in WBPDCL(Advt No 2018/9)
11th January 2019, 04:31 PM
jaydipb2

I have complete my BSC(IT) from NIIT via kuvempu university at D grade,also i complete GNIIT from NIIT. Did i eligible for WBPDCL Office Executive job Advt No : 2018/9?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?