26th May 2019, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Food Corporation of India Junior Engineer recruitment?

Hi friends, I am little worried about my future. Actually I am interested to apply and get in as a Junior Engineer through Food Corporation of India recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.

28th May 2019, 06:40 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Food Corporation of India Junior Engineer recruitment?

Food Corporation of India conduct a written examination to select the candidate who are interested to apply for FCI Junior Engineer recruitment. Candidates who qualifies the examination with good marks, will then have to appear for a personal interview for the final selection.
28th May 2019, 08:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Food Corporation of India Junior Engineer recruitment?

Selection Process of Food Corporation of India Junior Engineer recruitment:

The detailed selection process of Food Corporation of India Junior Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Food Corporation of India (FCI)

Name of the Job Position - Junior Engineer

>> Selection will be done based on the performance in written examination and Document verification.

>> Online test shall consists of Phase I and Phase II Examinations.

>> Marks obtained in Phase-I shall not be reckoned in final merit for final selection.

Phase I scheme of examination consists of,
@ English language - 30 Questions - 20 Minutes
@ Numerical Aptitude - 35 Questions - 20 Minutes
@ Reasoning Ability - 35 Questions - 20 Minutes

Click here for official website
28th May 2019, 10:52 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Selection Procedure of Food Corporation of India Junior Engineer recruitment:

~~ Selection of candidate will be based on online examinations (Phase-I & Phase-II) followed by document verification process.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
29th May 2019, 08:34 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure of Food Corporation of India Junior Engineer Recruitment is done on the following basis.

1. Online Test
2. Skill Test
3. Interview

The online test will be of Phase I and Phase II examinations. In the phase I, the test will be objective type (Multiple Choice Questions). Each question will carry 1 marks and for every wrong answer there will be negative marking of 1/4 of the mark assigned to that question. If the question left blank, there will be no marks for that. The marks obtained in Phase i will not be reckoned in final merit ranking.

This online test will be followed by document verification.

The Phase II examination will be on the basis of the posts which you have applied.
29th May 2019, 11:49 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure of Food Corporation of India Junior Engineer recruitment:

>> Selection of candidates will be through Online Test, Skill Test and Document Verification wherever applicable.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.fci.gov.in.
29th May 2019, 12:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The selection of candidates for the post of Food Corporation of India Junior Engineer recruitment will be done through Written Test. The written test will have two papers. You have to appear and qualify the both papers of the written test to get selected. The merit list will be drawn based on the marks secured in both the papers of the written test for final selection of candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?