30th September 2019, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Food Corporation of India Depot Manager recruitment?

Hello friends, can anyone of you kindly provide me the selection procedure under Food Corporation of India Depot Manager recruitment? I want to know about the selection procedure of this recruitment because I am planning to apply for this recruitment.

3rd October 2019, 02:12 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Food Corporation of India Depot Manager recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, can anyone of you kindly provide me the selection procedure under Food Corporation of India Depot Manager recruitment? I want to know about the selection procedure of this recruitment because I am planning to apply for this recruitment.

Selection procedure of the Manager (Depot) recruitment in the Food Corporation of India is given below:

Online Test (Phase I and Phase II examinations)

Interview

Training

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
3rd October 2019, 10:02 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

Default Re: Selection procedure in Food Corporation of India Depot Manager recruitment?

Food Corporation of India Depot Manager recruitment:

** SELECTION CRITERIA:

The levels of the selection criteria are as follows:

Written Test (WT) – Objective type,

Group Discussion (GD),

Interview.
3rd October 2019, 11:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of Food Corporation of India Depot Manager recruitment:

The detailed selection process of Food Corporation of India Depot Manager recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Food Corporation of India

Name of the Job Position - Manager (Depot)

>> Selection process of this recruitment consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,

@ Online Test
@ Interview
and
@ Training

>> Please go through 4th page of the official notification given below for more detailed examination pattern.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
4th October 2019, 01:10 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The selection procedure involved in recruitment of Depot Manager under FCI (Food Corporation of India) includes Online Test, Interview, and Training.

For details regarding the full scheme of selection procedure, you can visit the link https://www.recruitmentfci.in/assets...ement_2019.pdf and download the official notification released for the same recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?