9th August 2018, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of GERMI Project Officer recruitment for MBA postgraduate?

Hello everyone, I have done MBA and I want to apply in GERMI recruitment for the post of Project Officer. Can I eligible to apply for this post? If yes, then please let me know about the selection procedure also.

24th August 2018, 07:42 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of GERMI Project Officer recruitment for MBA postgraduate?

Candidates who have completed their B.E/B.Tech with MBA/PGDBM in energy/power management from a recognized university are eligible for the recruitment.

The selection will depend upon the performance interview. Interested candidates can apply online at (http://germi.org/ProjectOfficer-form.html)
25th August 2018, 10:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of GERMI Project Officer recruitment for MBA postgraduate?

Selection Process of GERMI Project Officer Recruitment:

The detailed information about the selection process of this GERMI Project Officer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Gujarat Energy Research & Management Institute

Name of the Job Position - Project Officer

Selection Process:-

>> Selection of a Project Officer is done based on the performance in the Interview.

>> Hence, make sure you prepare well before going for the interview and score merit marks in order to get selected finally.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?