3rd July 2019, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of IIITM-Kerala Junior System Administrator recruitment?

Hi friends, I am little worried about my future. Actually I am interested to apply and get in as a Junior System Administrator in IIITM-Kerala recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.

5th July 2019, 07:02 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of IIITM-Kerala Junior System Administrator recruitment?

Selection Procedure of IIITM (Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management) - Kerala Junior System Administrator Recruitment will be based on Certification Verification/Personal Interview.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.iiitmk.ac.in.
5th July 2019, 09:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of IIITM-Kerala Junior System Administrator recruitment?

The selection of candidates for the post of IIITM-Kerala Junior System Administrator recruitment will be done through Interview.

Candidates who have passed B.Tech. (IT)/B.Tech. (CS)/ MCA/M.Sc. in Computer Science from a recognized college/ university are eligible to apply for IIITM-Kerala Junior System Administrator recruitment.
6th July 2019, 11:31 AM
Mantun Bhai

IIITM-Kerala Junior System Administrator recruitment:

>> Selection Procedure:

Candidates selection will be based on Interview.

For more information, you can visit their Official website.
6th July 2019, 02:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure of IIITM-Kerala Junior System Administrator recruitment;

Interested and eligible candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria have to their scanned copy of filled application in prescribed format by Email to [email protected] OR the physical copy of application to The Registrar, IIITM-K, IIITM-K Campus, Technopark, Kariyavattom PO, Trivandrum -695581 along with passport size photograph and copies of all relevant documents & Certificates on or before 30 May 2019.

Shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of verification of documents and interview.

Official notification link;
https://www.iiitmk.ac.in/wp-content/...TRATOR-REG.pdf
6th July 2019, 08:01 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure of IIITM-Kerala Junior System Administrator recruitment :-

You have to qualify the following stages of selection process to get selected for the post of Junior System Administrator under IIITM-Kerala.

1) Written test

2) Interview

1) Written test :-
-------------------
At first you have to appear in the written test. You have to get secure marks to get qualified for the next round of selection process.

2) Interview :-
-----------------
After being qualified at the Written test, You have to be called for interview.
You have to crack this interview for final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?