12th December 2018, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Indian Navy Sailors SSR recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have applied in Indian Navy Sailors SSR recruitment of this year. But I don’t know how they are going to select the candidates. Can you please let me know about the selection procedure? Please let me know immediately. Waiting for your response.

15th December 2018, 12:37 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Indian Navy Sailors SSR recruitment?

The selection procedure of Indian Navy Sailors SSR recruitment is given below.

As per my knowledge, the selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of three stages are given below.

1. Computer-based examination

2. Physical fitness test

3. Preliminary Medical Examination

After that, a state-wise merit list will be published for the qualified candidate.
15th December 2018, 01:18 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The selection procedure of Indian Navy for Sailors SSR (Senior Secondary Recruitment) includes following stages :-

i) Computer Based Test.

ii) Physical Fitness test followed by Medical Standards examination.

The selection is based on state wise merit based on performance in CBT provided the candidates satisfy the physical fitness test and the medical standards.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
15th December 2018, 03:09 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of Indian Navy Sailors SSR Recruitment:

The detailed information about the selection process of this Indian Navy Sailors SSR recruitment is given below,

Name of the organization - Indian Navy

Name of the Job Position - Sailor (Senior Secondary Recruit - SSR)

<> Selection is done based on the order of the merit on performance in the below mentioned rounds. They are,

@ Written Test (Computer based Examination)

@ Physical Fitness Test (PFT)

@ Medical Standards

Computer based examination consists of 100 questions and each carrying 1 mark. Question paper shall be bilingual (English and Hindi and Objective type (Multiple-choice)

Question paper shall comprises of the below mentioned sections,
* Science
* English
* General Knowledge
* Mathematics

Duration of Examination is 1 hour and there will be negative marking of 0.25 Marks for each wrong answer.

Click here to Apply Online
15th December 2018, 09:10 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure of Indian Navy sailors SSR recruitment is:

Selection of recruits is based on State-wise merit of their performance in Computer-based Examination, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.

For more information, you can visit their official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?