23rd June 2010, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Is St Anthony College in Shillong a good institute for doing MSc Biotechnology? Is Biotechnology or Genetic science a good career option?

is st. Anthony college, Shillong is good institute to do m.sc biotechnology....is it's degree helpful to built a career on biotechnology or genetic science???

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is best to study after B.Sc Biotechnology? How to study the same?
  2. How to do Ph.D in US after doing integrated MSc in Biotechnology
  3. Which one is good between M.Sc in biochemistry and M.Sc in biotechnology?
  4. Career options after MSc Biotechnology? Where should I go for admission?
  5. Subjects to be taken in B.Sc to study M.Sc Biotech? Does it offer good career?
  6. Which are the government colleges in West Bengal offering biotechnology and biochemistry
  7. What is the career scope for B.Tech in Biotechnology students? -- [New]
  8. Which is better agricultural biotechnology or genetic engineering or plant breeding for M.Sc course?
  9. Is M.Tech in Food Technology a good option?
  10. What is the difference between Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which of them has more career opportunities?
  11. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  12. How good is Biotechnology as a career? Scope in Indian and Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  14. How can I do BSc Biotechnology in Vidya Pratishthan College of Biotechnology, Pune? What are the career opportunities?
  15. What should I do after doing MSc Biotechnology?
  16. Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to make entry into Research side being a candidate of doing M.Sc Integrated Biotechnology? Information regarding NET Exam? Syllabus for NET Exam?
  17. Is biotechnology and genetic engineering two different courses?
  18. How to get education loan to study Biotechnology? What are the job opportunities are there after completing Biotechnology in India? Is it a good career option?
15th April 2011, 02:59 AM
babydoll

Default Re: Is St Anthony College in Shillong a good institute for doing MSc Biotechnology? Is Biotechnology or Genetic science a good career option?

Hello friend,
St. Anthony College is one of the best college for Biotechnology and genetics science. This college has good infrastructure and well equipped labs and have world class library for their students.
They provide the high profile degrees as well as placements. The placement cell of this college is so much enthusiastic about their students. Last few years placement record is about 100% that is all candidates are placed into the MNCs in India as well as abroad.
So, this college is the best option for doing Biotechnology or genetic science.
16th April 2011, 12:29 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.
Default Re: Is St Anthony College in Shillong a good institute for doing MSc Biotechnology? Is Biotechnology or Genetic science a good career option?

Anthony College is one of the best college for Biotechnology and genetics science. This college has good infrastructure and well equipped labs and have world class library for their students.
They provide the high profile degrees as well as placements. The placement cell of this college is so much enthusiastic about their students. Last few years placement record is about 100% that is all candidates are placed into the MNCs in India as well as abroad.
So, this college is the best option for doing Biotechnology or genetic science.
9th June 2011, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

I want to do bsc. Biotechnology course in st. Anthony college.my total percentage is 54%, i got 7o in biology.
20th June 2011, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

will it be a good option to pursue MCA in st. anthony's shillong? pls rply soon!!!!!!!!!!!!
18th August 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

m doing my bsc in bot honors will i able to do my msc in biotechnology
24th October 2011, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Is this college is good for b.com also?
29th November 2011, 12:01 PM
litunu

This college has good infrastructure and well equipped labs and have world class library for their students.
So, this college is the best option for doing Biotechnology
18th July 2012, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

can i go for bsc.it in st anhony's
4th March 2015, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

I am doing bsc biotechnology 1st year in Tamilnadu.....shall I prefer st Anthony college for doing msc ? Please explain it to me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?