4th December 2019, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in The Institute for Plasma Research Project Scientific Officer recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for Project Scientific Officer post in The Institute for Plasma Research recruitment. I want to know about the selection procedure for the same post under this recruitment. Can you help me out?

5th December 2019, 03:49 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in The Institute for Plasma Research Project Scientific Officer recruitment?

Selection Procedure of The Institute for Plasma Research Project Scientific Officer recruitment will be based on Written Exam and Personal Interview.

Pay scale allotted to The Institute for Plasma Research Project Scientific Officer recruitment is Rs. 71,000 per month.

Vacancies are available in The Institute for Plasma Research Project Scientific Officer recruitment is 12 posts.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.ipr.res.in.
5th December 2019, 09:52 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in The Institute for Plasma Research Project Scientific Officer recruitment?

The selection Procedure in The Institute for Plasma Research Project Scientific Officer recruitment is on the basis of merit in a written examination or interview.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed BE/BTech in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/MSc in Physics from a recognized university. The last date to apply for this post is 16th December 2019 and the maximum age limit to apply is 40 years. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.ipr.res.in
5th December 2019, 11:10 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of The Institute of Plasma Research Project Scientific Officer recruitment:

The detailed selection process of The Institute of Plasma Research Project Scientific Officer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - The Institute of Plasma Research

Name of the Job Position - Project Scientific Officer'

>> Applications shall be scrutinized

>> Only shortlisted candidates from valid applicants on the basis of the all criteria like educational qualification, age and experience..will be called for Written Examination or/ and Interview.

>> Final selection will be done through written examination and/ or interview as applicable.

Click here for registration

Click here for official notification
6th December 2019, 12:39 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure in The Institute for Plasma Research Project Scientific Officer recruitment :-

If you are shortlisted for the interview, you will be undergo few rounds of Selection procedure as below:

1. Written Test :- You have to clear the Written Test to qualify for the next round of selection process.

2. Interview :- After clearing the Written Test, you have to get appear for interview. You have to crack this interview for final selection.

Please check below website to know more about this internship.
http://www.ipr.res.in/
6th December 2019, 05:30 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Selection Procedure of The Institute for Plasma Research Project Scientific Officer recruitment:

~~ Selection of candidates will be through Written Test and Interview.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
6th December 2019, 08:19 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The selection of applicants for their recruitment as Project Scientific Officer in the Institute of Plasma Research will be done through the following process :-

Stage I) Initial screening of applicants after scrutiny of applications on the basis of age, qualifications, and experience.

Stage II) Written Test and/or Interview.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://www.ipr.res.in/documents/jobs_career.html.
7th December 2019, 02:32 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

The Institute for Plasma Research Project Scientific Officer recruitment:

## Selection Procedure:

Selection of candidate will be on the basis of written exam and interview .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?