19th November 2018, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in JPSC Junior Division Civil Judge recruitment?

Hi everyone, I have applied for JPSC Junior Division Civil Judge recruitment. I want to know the selection procedure in this recruitment as this is one of the most renowned recruitment in Jharkhand so I don't want to take risk. Please let me know asap.

26th November 2018, 06:24 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in JPSC Junior Division Civil Judge recruitment?

The selection of JPSC Junior Division Civil Judge recruitment, depends upon the performance in the written examination which is conducted after the screening of the application forms. The candidates who qualifies the examination will have to appear for a viva-voce test which will decide the final selection.
27th November 2018, 01:34 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in JPSC Junior Division Civil Judge recruitment?

--> The selection procedure of JPSC Civil Judge (Junior Division ) recruitment 2018-2019 includes following stages :-

Stage I) Preliminary Entrance Test.

Stage II) Main examination.

Stage III) Personal Interview ( i.e; viva-voice ).

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.jpsc.gov.in.
27th November 2018, 07:35 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

As mentioned in notification, if number of candidates applying for exam is very large then Jharkhand HC can decide to conduct preliminary exam. It will be followed by mains exam which is subjective and final stage is Oral examination.

The last date to apply for exam is 24th December, 2018.

Syllabus of exam is available at Click here .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?