19th November 2018, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for SAIL Operator-cum-Technician recruitment being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

Hello everyone, I have done with my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. I want to apply in SAIL Operator-cum-Technician recruitment. I am interested to join through SAIL as an Operator-cum-Technician. Please tell me that can I apply in this recruitment or not?

24th November 2018, 08:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for SAIL Operator-cum-Technician recruitment being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

Yes, as far as my best knowledge is concerned you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment. The detailed eligibility criteria required is given below,

Name of the Organization - SAIL

Name of the Job Position - Operator-cum-Technician

>> You must have completed Matriculation and after that you need to complete 3 years full time Diploma in Engineering in concerned discipline.

>> As you have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment provided that you secured minimum 50% marks in Diploma course. You may find more details from the official notification that has been attached below.

Click here for More Details

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Official Website
27th November 2018, 09:00 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for SAIL Operator-cum-Technician recruitment being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

Yes, you are definitely eligible to apply for SAIL Operator-cum-Technician recruitment being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer. You must have passed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 50% marks (40% in case of SC/ST/PWD category) from any Government recognized Institute. You must be in the age group of 18 to 28 years (as on 04/12/2018).

For more details you should visit the below mentioned official notification link.
https://www.sailcareers.com/media/up...ICAL_STAFF.pdf
27th November 2018, 10:42 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for SAIL Operator cum Technician recruitment being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer. Candidates who have passed Matriculation and three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum aggregate of 50% marks (40% for SC/ ST/ PWD category) from a recognised institute are eligible to apply for SAIL Operator cum Technician recruitment. So, being a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering holder, you are eligible to apply for SAIL Operator cum Technician recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?