1st August 2019, 03:27 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Kerala Electrical & Allied Engineering Co. Limited Site Engineer recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for Site Engineer post in Kerala Electrical & Allied Engineering Co. Limited recruitment. I want to know about the selection procedure for the same post under this recruitment. Can you help me out?

4th August 2019, 02:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Kerala Electrical & Allied Engineering Co. Limited Site Engineer recruitment?

The selection procedure followed for the recruitment of Site Engineer in Kerala Electrical & Allied Engineering Co. Limited is mentioned below:-

—> GATE examination scores
—> Descriptive Examination
—> Personal Interview
4th August 2019, 02:58 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Kerala Electrical & Allied Engineering Co. Limited Site Engineer recruitment?

Candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment will be selected on the basis of a valid GATE score. Those candidates who are shortlisted through GATE, will have to appear for a descriptive examination followed by a personal/HR interview for the final selection.

Web: http://www.kel.co.in
4th August 2019, 06:32 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure in Kerala Electrical & Allied Engineering Company Limited Site Engineer recruitment will be based on Personal Interview.

Last Date of the Application Process: 25th Aug. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.kel.co.in.
4th August 2019, 06:36 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Kerala Electrical & Allied Engineering Co. Limited (KEL) is filling 20 vacant positions for Site Engineer.

Eligible candidates can submit their applications in the prescribed format to General Manager (P&A) KEL 7 th Floor, Housing Board Office Complex Panampilly Nagar Kochi – 682 036 on or before 25th August, 2019.

They didn't mention about the recruitment process in their official notice. You can stay updated with their official website to know any news regarding this recruitment.
4th August 2019, 07:57 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Selection process required to apply for Site Engineer in Kerala Electrical & Allied Engineering Co.limited :

<> Selection process will be based on Interview.

Initially you must have been satisfied with the eligibility criteria.

For more details you should see the eligibility criteria which is given below.

Eligibility Criteria of Site Engineer in Kerala Electrical & Allied Engineering Co limited:

<> You must have completed B.E/B.Tech in Civil from the recognized university with good academic record.

<> Age should be 25 years .

<> Diploma holders retired from the reputed organization with minimum 10 years of experience can also eligible to apply.
5th August 2019, 12:37 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for Site Engineer post in Kerala Electrical & Allied Engineering Co. Limited recruitment. I want to know about the selection procedure for the same post under this recruitment. Can you help me out?
Selection procedure in Kerala Electrical & Allied Engineering Co. Limited Site Engineer recruitment will be as follows:

The selection will be based on the candidates performance in the Written Test and Interview. Those who qualify in the Written test and stand high on merit will be called for interview.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?