1st August 2019, 03:27 AM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available in Kerala Electrical & Allied Engineering Co. Limited Site Engineer recruitment?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for Kerala Electrical & Allied Engineering Co. Limited recruitment. But I want to know about the vacancies like how many vacancies are there for the same post? Can you please let me know about the number of vacancies? Kindly provide me the details asap.

4th August 2019, 02:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in Kerala Electrical & Allied Engineering Co. Limited Site Engineer recruitment?

The number of vacancies available in Kerala Electrical & Allied Engineering Co. Limited Site Engineer recruitment are 20. Details of vacancies according to District-wise are mentioned below:-

Thiruvananthapuram :1
Kollam:2
Pathanamthitta:1
Alappuzha:2
Kottayam:2
Ernakulam:1
Thrissur:1
Palakkad:2
Malappuram:2
Kozhikode:2
Kannur:2
Kasaragod:2
4th August 2019, 03:13 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in Kerala Electrical & Allied Engineering Co. Limited Site Engineer recruitment?

There are total 20 vacancies available under Kerala Electrical & Allied Engineering Co. Limited Site Engineer recruitment.

Candidates interested to apply for the recruitment can visit the official website below and get the application form.

Web: http://www.kel.co.in
4th August 2019, 06:27 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Vacancies are available in Kerala Electrical & Allied Engineering Company Limited Site Engineer recruitment is 20 posts only.

Last Date of the Application Process: 25th Aug. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.kel.co.in.
4th August 2019, 06:29 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The total number of vacancies available for the post of site engineers under Kerala Electrical and Allied Engineering Company limited is 20.

For more information and updates regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://kel.co.in/careers/.
4th August 2019, 06:46 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Here is the vacancy details under Kerala Electrical & Allied Engineering Co. Limited recruitment,

Total vacancy: 20

District wise vacancy list,

Thiruvananthapuram :1
Kollam:2
Pathanamthitta:1
Alappuzha:2
Kottayam:2
Ernakulam:1
Thrissur:1
Palakkad:2
Malappuram:2
Kozhikode:2
Kannur:2
Kasaragod:2

For more detail information visit their official website.
4th August 2019, 08:10 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Total Number of Posts : 02

Name of the Post : Site Engineer

Name of the Organization : Kerala Electrical & Allied Engg Co Ltd.

Educational Qualification : B.Tech in Civil Engineering from the recognized board.

Age Criteria : Must be above 25 years as on 01.08.2019

Experience : Diploma holders with minimum 10 years of experience in the respective fields can also eligible to apply.

Pay Scale : Rs.15000/- including Travelling & Accommodation expenses.

Last date to fill up the application : 25.08.2019.
5th August 2019, 12:52 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for Kerala Electrical & Allied Engineering Co. Limited recruitment. But I want to know about the vacancies like how many vacancies are there for the same post? Can you please let me know about the number of vacancies? Kindly provide me the details asap.
Kerala Electrical and Allied Engineering Co. Limited released notification to fill in 20 vacant positions for Site Engineer recruitment 2019. There is a total of 20 vacancies available for Site Engineer post at Kerala Electrical & Allied Engineering Co. Limited.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?