2nd August 2019, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Laboratory Technician in Kerala Public Service Commission recruitment?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure of selection for the post of Laboratory Technician in Kerala Public Service Commission Board. I have applied for the same post and I want to get this job.

5th August 2019, 06:50 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Laboratory Technician in Kerala Public Service Commission recruitment?

Selection Procedure of Kerala Public Service Commission Laboratory Technician recruitment Will be based on written test (OMR/Online test).

Last Date of the Application Process: 29th Aug. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/.
5th August 2019, 08:26 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Laboratory Technician in Kerala Public Service Commission recruitment?

The selection process of Kerala Public Service Commission recruitment to recruit candidates for Laboratory Technician position, depends upon the performance in the written examination (OMR online examination). Candidates who qualifies the examination will then have to appear for a personal interview in which the final selection will be done.

Web: https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/
5th August 2019, 09:34 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Selection Procedure of Kerala Public Service Commission Laboratory Technician recruitment is:

~~ Selection of candidate will be through Written test.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
5th August 2019, 09:56 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Kerala Public Service Commission has released a new notice for the recruitment of Laboratory Technician Gr-II posts in Insurance Medical Services department. Eligible candidates may apply online after checking the eligibility criteria, through the official portal http://www.keralapsc.gov.in by 29th August, 2019.

They didn't mention about the recruitment process in their official notice. Applicants are requested to check the website for further details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?