14th July 2019, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Life Insurance Corporation of India Apprentice Development Officer recruitment?

Hi friends, I am little worried about my future. Actually I am interested to apply and get in as an Apprentice Development Officer through Life Insurance Corporation of India recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.

16th July 2019, 04:06 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Life Insurance Corporation of India Apprentice Development Officer recruitment?

For the position of Apprentice Development Officer in Life Insurance Corporation of India, eligible and shortlisted candidates will have to appear in the Preliminary Examination. Shortlisted candidates from Preliminary Examination will have to appear in the Main Examination. Those who will qualify the Main Examination will be called for Interview.
Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in Main Examination and Interview.

Candidates can find details on;
https://www.licindia.in/Bottom-Links...-of-Apprentice
16th July 2019, 07:25 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Life Insurance Corporation of India Apprentice Development Officer recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am little worried about my future. Actually I am interested to apply and get in as an Apprentice Development Officer through Life Insurance Corporation of India recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.

The selection procedure for the Apprentice Development Officer recruitment in the Life Insurance Corporation is given below:

Candidates are selected through Online Test (which consists of Preliminary Examination and Main Examination) and Interview.

Based on the marks secured in the Main Examination only candidates are shortlisted for the Interview.

Merit list is prepared based on marks scored in the Main Examination and Interview.

Short listed candidates have to appear for the Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination by the Medical Examiner
16th July 2019, 07:35 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure in Life Insurance Corporation of India Apprentice Development Officer recruitment is given below.

Selection will be done on the basis of two phase examination.

1. Preliminary Examination
2. Main Examination
3. Interview
16th July 2019, 08:57 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The selection of Life Insurance Corporation of India Apprentice Development Officer's, will be done on the basis of preliminary examination. Candidates who qualifies the examination will then have to appear for mains examination. After that they have to appear for a personal interview for the final selection.
16th July 2019, 11:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of Life Insurance Corporation of India Apprentice Development Officer recruitment:

The detailed selection process of Life Insurance Corporation of India Apprentice Development Officer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Life Insurance Corporation of India

Name of the Job Position - Apprentice Development Officer

>> Selection process consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,

@ Preliminary Examination
@ Main Examination
@ Interview
and
@ Pre-recruitment Medical Examination.

Click here for More Detailed Information

Click here for Apply Online Link
17th July 2019, 12:16 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure in Life Insurance Corporation of India Apprentice Development Officer recruitment will be based on Preliminary Exam and Main Exams. On 6th & 13th July 2019 the candidates will have prelims and on 10th August 2019, the qualified candidates in the preliminary test have to attend the mains exam. At last shortlisted candidates have to face the interview session.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.licindia.in/.
17th July 2019, 02:04 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure in Life Insurance Corporation of India Apprentice Development Officer recruitment are as follows.

1) At first You have to appear in Preliminary Examination and secure pass
marks to get clear the first stage selection.

2) After qualified at Preliminary Examination , You have to appear in Mains Examination and You have to pass in that exam to get qualified for the next selection process.

3) After successfully Qualified the above two exams you will be called for face to face interview .Marks obtained in Main Examination and marks obtained in Interview will be considered for final merit listing of candidates. Candidate will be selected based on it.
17th July 2019, 02:04 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Life Insurance Corporation of India is hiring for 8581 Apprentice Development Officer vacancies.

Eligible candidates can apply online on its official website, http://licindia.in. in between 20/05/2019 to 09/06/2019.

Important dates:
Starting date for online application - 20/05/2019,
Last date for online application and fee payment - 09/06/2019,
Download of call letter for the exam - 29/06/2019.
17th July 2019, 09:15 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Selection Procedure of Life Insurance Corporation of India Apprentice Development Officer is:

~~ Candidate will be selected on their performance in Preliminary Online Examination, Main Online Exam & Interview.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
18th July 2019, 12:18 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Selection Process of Life Insurance Corporation of india Apprentice Development Officer :

Selection will be based on the below selection process .

1.Online Test

2.Interview

3.Medical Examination

Online test consists of Phase I & Phase II examinations.

Once qualified in written examination you will be called for Interview.

There after you will be having Medical Examination.

To apply for the above said post you must have completed graduation from the recognized unIversitu.

Age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?