18th July 2019, 04:02 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Mumbai Port Trust Technician Apprentice recruitment?

Can you please help me to know about the selection procedure as I want to get selected in Mumbai Port Trust recruitment as a Technician Apprentice. I really need this job. Please help me to know about the selection procedure asap.

20th July 2019, 06:43 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Mumbai Port Trust Technician Apprentice recruitment?

Mumbai Port Trust is recruiting for various vacancies like the role of Technician/Trade Apprentice, Graduate Apprentices and Computer Operator, and Programming Assistant(COPA) Apprentice.

Selection process:
First candidates will be shortlisted based on their marks obtained in all semester. A list of shortlisted candidates names will be published and asked them to report at the office of Mumbai Port Trust Hospital, Wadala, Mumbai. There selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of no of seat, merit, reservation, verification of documents etc.
20th July 2019, 08:01 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Mumbai Port Trust Technician Apprentice recruitment?

The selection of Technician Apprentice in Mumbai Port Trust recruitment, will be done on the basis of marks secured in their qualifying examination. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their merit in the examination followed by document verification.
20th July 2019, 10:37 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure of Mumbai Port Trust Technician Apprentice recruitment will be based on Personal Interview.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://mumbaiport.gov.in/.
21st July 2019, 12:37 AM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Selection Procedure of Mumbai Port Trust Technician Apprentice recruitment is:

~~ Selection of candidates will be done on merit which is based on percentage of total marks obtained by the candidates in the examination of all semester and Document Verification.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?