27th October 2018, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Deendayal Port Trust Graduate Apprentice recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for Graduate Apprentice post in Deendayal Port Trust recruitment. I want to know about the selection procedure for the same post under this recruitment. Can you help me out?

2nd November 2018, 04:52 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Deendayal Port Trust Graduate Apprentice recruitment?

Selection procedure of Deendayal Port Trust Graduate Apprentice recruitment are given below.

Eligible candidates will be temporarily selected based on merit basis. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of sum of marks obtained in all semesters/years and sum of marks in all semesters/years.

Candidates will be required to give following documents at the time of selection.

Passport size photo,

Aadhar card,

SSC / Matriculation Mark sheet,

School Leaving Certificate,

Graduation Certificate & Mark sheets,

Cast certificate [SC / ST / OBC (NCL)) (if applicable),

Certificate of Physically Handicapped (if applicable),

Proof for reservation w.r.t. Ex. Serv. (if applicable),

Aadhar linked bank account.

You can find detailed information on the below mentioned official notification link.
https://www.deendayalport.gov.in/Doc...18050608AM.PDF
3rd November 2018, 07:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Deendayal Port Trust Graduate Apprentice recruitment?

Selection Process of Deendayal Port Trust Graduate Apprentice Recruitment:

The detailed information about the selection process of Deendayal Port Trust Graduate Apprentice recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Deendayal Port Trust

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Apprentice

>> Eligible candidates shall be provisionally selected on the merit basis. And this merit will be prepared on the basis of the "Sum of the marks that are obtained in all the semesters or years' and 'Sum of the total (maximum) marks in all the semesters/ years')

>> And the merit list will be uploaded on the DPT website. And those provisionally selected candidates shall be informed for document verification through the ordinary post and Email.

>> You are required to produce some of the documents in original along with the 1 set of the photocopies. And the list of the documents can be obtained from 3rd page of the official notification which is attached below.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
18th October 2020, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

As i have done B.Tech so my school leaving certificate is submitted with the college and it is to be presented during the deendayal port recruitment? What is the process further now? Will a copy work?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?