29th March 2019, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in National Technical Research Organisation Technical Assistant recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for Technical Assistant post in National Technical Research Organisation recruitment. I want to know about the selection procedure for the same post under this recruitment. Can you help me out?

1st April 2019, 09:02 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in National Technical Research Organisation Technical Assistant recruitment?

The selection of candidates for the post of National Technical Research Organisation Technical Assistant recruitment will be done through Tier 1 & 2 Computer Based Test. Based on the percentage of marks secured in the qualifying examination, candidates will be shortlisted for Computer Based Test.

The last date to apply for National Technical Research Organisation Technical Assistant recruitment is 04th April 2019.
1st April 2019, 12:28 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in National Technical Research Organisation Technical Assistant recruitment?

Candidates who are interested to apply for National Technical Research Organisation Technical Assistant recruitment, will have to appear for a computer based examination at first. Those who qualifies the examination, will then have to appear for a personal interview for the final selection.
1st April 2019, 01:58 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for Technical Assistant post in National Technical Research Organisation recruitment. I want to know about the selection procedure for the same post under this recruitment. Can you help me out?

Candidates are selected for the Technical Assistant recruitment in the National Technical Research Organization on the following basis:

Tier I – Computer based examination – objective / multiple choice questions

Tier II – Assessment (if required)

Candidates are shortlisted for the Tier I Computer based examination on the basis of percentage of marks in the qualifying examination. Candidates will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:50 for the Tier I Computer based examination. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
1st April 2019, 04:48 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

As per my knowledge, the selection of the candidate in National Technical Research Organisation Technical Assistant recruitment will be done on the basis of Computer Based Test (Tier I & Tier II).

IMPORTANT DATES

** Starting Date to Apply Online
15-03-2019

** The last Date to Apply Online
04-04-2019

** Tentative Date for Tier-I Exam
28-04-2019

** Tentative Date for Tier-II Exam
18 & 19-05-2019
1st April 2019, 09:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of National Technical Research Organization Technical Assistant recruitment:

The detailed selection process of National Technical Research Organization Technical Assistant recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - National Technical Research Organization

Name of the Job Position - Technical Assistant

Selection will be done based on Computer Based Test. Selection process consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,

@ Tier 1 and
@ Tier 2

You may refer the official notification for more detailed information.

Click here for more details

Click here for official notification
1st April 2019, 09:49 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Computer Based test (Tier I & further in Tier II if required) in National Technical Research Organisation for Technical Assistant recruitment. It will be the final selection.
Last date to apply for this recruitment is 04/04/2019. Total number of vacancies available are 127.
2nd April 2019, 02:40 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure in National Technical Research Organisation Technical Assistant recruitment will be based on Computer Based test (Tier I & Tier II).

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.ntro.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?