29th March 2019, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for National Technical Research Organisation Technical Assistant recruitment for ECE Diploma holder?

Hello everyone, I have done with my Diploma in ECE course and I want to apply for Technical Assistant post in National Technical Research Organisation Recruitment. Can I eligible to apply for this post? Also let me know about the age limit for applying in the same post.

1st April 2019, 09:06 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for National Technical Research Organisation Technical Assistant recruitment for ECE Diploma holder?

Eligibility criteria and age limit required to apply for National Technical Research Organisation Technical Assistant recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> Educational Qualification:- Bachelor’s degree in Science with Mathematics and Physics subjects from a recognised board or Diploma in relevant discipline from a recognised institute.

—> Age Limit:- Not more than 30 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
1st April 2019, 12:24 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for National Technical Research Organisation Technical Assistant recruitment for ECE Diploma holder?

In order to apply for National Technical Research Organisation Technical Assistant recruitment, you should have completed your bachelor's degree in science stream with physics/mathematics as one of the subjects from a recognized college/university. Candidate should have completed 03 years diploma in Engineering or technology in Electronics or Communication from a recognized institute. The maximum age limit to apply for the position is 30 years and age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms. As per your above qualification, you are eligible for the recruitment.
1st April 2019, 01:33 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have done with my Diploma in ECE course and I want to apply for Technical Assistant post in National Technical Research Organisation Recruitment. Can I eligible to apply for this post? Also let me know about the age limit for applying in the same post.

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for the Technical Assistant recruitment in the National Technical Research Organization are given below:

Technical Assistant – Electronics: Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Mathematics or Physics as one of the subjects from a recognized University or

Three years Diploma in Engineering or Technology in Electronics & Communication / Electronics / Communication / Telecommunication / Electronics & Telecommunication from a recognized institute or

Diploma / Technical Proficiency Certificate in Engineering or Technology in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Communication / Telecommunication / Electronics & Telecommunication awarded by the Armed Forces and having working knowledge of computer

Technical Assistant – Computer Science: Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Mathematics or Physics as one of the subjects from a recognized University or

Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application from a recognized University or institute or

Three years Diploma in Engineering / Technology in Computer / Computer Science / Computer Technology / Computer Science and Information Technology / Information Technology from a recognized institute or

Diploma / Technical Proficiency Certificate in Computer / Computer Technology / Computer Science / Computer Science & Information Technology / Information Technology awarded by the Armed Forces and having working knowledge of computer

Age limit – not exceeding 30 years
1st April 2019, 04:53 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for National Technical Research Organisation Technical Assistant recruitment for ECE Diploma holder is given below.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

** The candidate should have passed Bachelor degree/Diploma course from a recognized university.

** The upper age of the candidate should not be greater than 30 years and age relaxation is applicable as per rules.

** The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of Computer Based Test (Tier I and Tier II).

** As per my knowledge, you are eligible to apply for National Technical Research Organisation Technical Assistant recruitment after completing ECE Diploma course.
1st April 2019, 09:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for National Technical Research Organization Technical Assistant recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for National Technical Research Organization Technical Assistant recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - National Technical Research Organization

Name of the Job Position - Technical Assistant

>> You must have passed Degree or Diploma from a recognized university. You may refer the below notification for more details.

>> The maximum age should not exceed 30 years in order to be eligible.

Click here for more details

Click here for official notification
2nd April 2019, 02:44 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to apply for National Technical Research Organisation Technical Assistant recruitment is Candidate must have possessed Degree/ Diploma from recognized university. Candidate maximum age limit should be 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for National Technical Research Organisation Technical Assistant recruitment for ECE Diploma holder.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.ntro.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?