9th February 2020, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in NEEPCO Technician Apprentice recruitment?

Hi everyone, can any of you provide me the information of selection procedure in NEEPCO recruitment for the post of Technician Apprentice? I want to join through this recruitment as a Technician Apprentice. Kindly tell me the selection procedure.

11th February 2020, 11:42 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in NEEPCO Technician Apprentice recruitment?

Selection Procedure of NEEPCO (North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited) Technician Apprentice recruitment will be based on Merit.

Pay scale allotted to NEEPCO (North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited) Technician Apprentice recruitment is Rs. 15,000 per month.

Vacancies are available in NEEPCO (North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited) Technician Apprentice recruitment is 34 posts.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.neepco.co.in/.
11th February 2020, 09:19 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure in NEEPCO Technician Apprentice recruitment are as mentioned below:-
Merit based / Written Test

Job Location - Shilong
11th February 2020, 10:55 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure in NEEPCO Technician Apprentice recruitment will be on the basis of merit as per mark secured in the engineering diploma/ITI course followed by a written test.

There are total 34 vacancies available for this post and there is no application fee. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.neepco.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?