1st December 2018, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of North Western Railway Trade Apprentice recruitment?

Hi friends, I am little worried about my future. Actually I am interested to apply and get in as a Trade Apprentice through North Western Railway recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.

5th December 2018, 10:50 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of North Western Railway Trade Apprentice recruitment?

The Selection procedure of North Western Railway Trade Apprentice recruitment is given below.

SELECTION PROCEDURE

1. As per my knowledge, the selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of Merit List.

2. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of 10th class percentage and ITI marks.

3. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of verification of original testimonials.
6th December 2018, 08:04 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of North Western Railway Trade Apprentice recruitment?

The selection of candidates for the post of North Western Railway Apprentice will be done based on the merit list prepared on basis of the marks secured in the matriculation plus ITI marks in trade in which apprenticeship is to be done.

The last date to apply for North Western Railway Apprentice recruitment is 30.12.2018.
6th December 2018, 10:36 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am little worried about my future. Actually I am interested to apply and get in as a Trade Apprentice through North Western Railway recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.

Candidates are selected to the Trade Apprentice recruitment in North Western Railway on the basis of merit list prepared. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of candidates’ performance in the 10th or Matriculation examination (at least 50% marks) and ITI. Marks obtained in all the subjects in 10th or Matriculation examination will be considered for calculating the percentage of marks and not on the basis of the marks of any subject. Marks mentioned in the provisional certificate will be reckoned for ITI. Candidates finally shortlisted would be subject to verification of original certificates and being found fit in prescribed Medical examination by the Railways.
6th December 2018, 08:15 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

North Western Railway has announced Job notification for Trade Apprentice recruitment on dated 30/11/2018. Candidates who have passed matriculation or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks from a recognized Board and ITI in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT are eligible to apply for North Western Railway Trade Apprentice recruitment. Candidates will be selected on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation*and ITI marks in the respective trade.

For more details you should visit the below mentioned official notification link.
http://rrcjaipur.in/Upload/News-Even..._11_509818.PDF

Last edited by ppsahu; 24th January 2019 at 09:41 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?