5th October 2019, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in PSPCL Assistant Manager recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for Assistant Manager post in PSPCL recruitment. I want to know about the selection procedure for the same post under this recruitment. Can you help me out?

8th October 2019, 03:05 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in PSPCL Assistant Manager recruitment?

The selection of PSPCL Assistant Manager recruitment, will be done on the basis of candidates performance in GATE examination. Candidates who qualifies GATE examination with a valid score, will further be selected on the basis of documents verification.
8th October 2019, 08:04 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Selection procedure in PSPCL Assistant Manager recruitment:

~~ Selection will be based on GATE Score 2019.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
9th October 2019, 05:22 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for Assistant Manager post in PSPCL recruitment. I want to know about the selection procedure for the same post under this recruitment. Can you help me out?

Candidates are selected for the Assistant Manager (IT Systems) recruitment in the PSPCL on the basis of GATE – 2019 score card.
Candidates must produce the GATE – 2019 scorecard issued by the GATE – 2019 organizing institute IIT Madras for the selection of Assistant Manager (IT Systems) recruitment in the PSPCL. The minimum qualifying marks for the General Category is 29.6, for BC is 26.6 and SC is 19.7 for the selection of Assistant Manager (IT Systems) recruitment in the PSPCL. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
9th October 2019, 06:14 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The selection of candidates for their recruitment as Assistant Manager in PSPCL (Punjab State Power Corporation Limited) will be done on the candidates performance in GATE 2019.

For complete details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://cra296.pspcl.in/Docs/adv1.pdf.
9th October 2019, 09:04 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

PSPCL Assistant Manager recruitment:

** SELECTION CRITERIA:

Selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the marks in GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test Engineering) examination 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?