19th June 2018, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in IPPB Assistant General Manager recruitment?

I am little worried about my future. Actually I am interested to apply and get in as an Assistant General Manager through IPPB recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.

23rd June 2018, 03:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in IPPB Assistant General Manager recruitment?

The selection of candidates for the role of IPPB Assistant General Manager will be done on the basis of an Interview. The IPPB may also conduct the Assessment, Group Discussion or Online test in addition to Interview for the selection of the candidates. The candidates will be shortlisted for the selection process based on the qualification, experience, etc.,.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?