21st March 2021, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Rajasthan Cooperative Board Junior Assistant recruitment 2021

Hello Sir/Madam, can you please let me know about the selection procedure of Rajasthan Cooperative Board recruitment of Junior Assistant post? I want to apply for the recruitment of Junior Assistant. Please provide me with the selection procedure as soon as possible.

25th March 2021, 06:52 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Rajasthan Cooperative Board Junior Assistant recruitment 2021

Selection Procedure of Rajasthan Cooperative Board Junior Assistant recruitment 2021 will be based on Online Computer Based Test.

Pay scale allotted to Rajasthan Cooperative Board Junior Assistant recruitment 2021 is Rs. 11,950/- Per Month.

For more information, you can visit their Official website https://rajcrb.rajasthan.gov.in/.

26th March 2021, 12:10 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Rajasthan Cooperative Board Junior Assistant recruitment 2021

The selection procedure in Rajasthan Cooperative Board Junior Assistant recruitment 2021 will be on the basis of a written test followed by skill test. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. The candidate minimum age should be 21 years and the maximum age should not be more than 33 years.

The application fee cost for General/BC/MBC(Creamy Layer) is Rs.1200 and for MBC/BC/SC/ST/EWS(Non-Creamy Layer) is Rs.600. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is https://rajcrb.rajasthan.gov.in/

26th March 2021, 06:37 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Rajasthan Cooperative Board Junior Assistant recruitment 2021:

-->> Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of merit.

-->> Pay scale: Rs. 11,950/- per month.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official website.

26th March 2021, 08:48 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Selection procedure in Rajasthan Cooperative Board Junior Assistant recruitment 2021 will be done through Written Test and skill test.

°°° Then last date for submission of application is 20th April 2021.

°°° The candidates should have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognised university or institute in order to apply for this post.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://rajcrb.rajasthan.gov.in

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?