30th December 2019, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Reserve Bank of India Assistant Manager recruitment?

Hello Sir, I am going to apply for Reserve Bank of India recruitment of Assistant Manager. I want to know about the procedure of selection so that I can prepare for this recruitment and get this job. Can you help me with the selection procedure?

31st December 2019, 04:46 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Reserve Bank of India Assistant Manager recruitment?

Selection procedure in Reserve Bank of India Assistant Manager recruitment as follows:-

1. The preliminary test of 100 marks / 100 questions in 1 Hour.

2. Mains test of 200 questions / 200 marks.

3. Language Proficiency test,
31st December 2019, 10:14 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Reserve Bank of India Assistant Manager recruitment?

Selection Procedure of Reserve Bank of India Assistant Manager recruitment will be based on Online and Offline Examinations and Personal Interview.

Pay Scale allotted to Reserve Bank of India Assistant Manager recruitment is Rs. 63,172 per month.

Vacancies are available in Reserve Bank of India Assistant Manager recruitment is 13 posts.

Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) – PY 2018: 8 posts (General: 6 posts, SC: 1 post, ST: 1 post).

Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security) – PY 2018: 5 posts General: 4 posts, ST: 1 post).

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.rbi.org.in/.
31st December 2019, 10:15 AM
Thik Hai

Reserve Bank of India Assistant Manager recruitment:

-->> Selection Procedure:

Selection will be based on Online and Offline Examinations and Interview.

-->> Pay Scale: Rs. 63,172 per month.

-->> Number of Vacancies: 8 posts.
31st December 2019, 11:05 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Selection will be on the basis of qualifying in the entrance examination.

The preliminary examination will be conducted on 15th February 2020.

The last date to fill the application is 20th January 2020.

So, you need to prepare for the examination as per syllabus and qualify in the examination for final selection.

For more information visit at www.ibpsonline.ibps.in.
31st December 2019, 11:32 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure in Reserve Bank of India Assistant Manager recruitment will be on the basis of a written examination and interview.

The last date to apply for this application is 20th January 2020 and the application fee for general/OBC/EWS candidate is Rs.600 and for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD candidates is Rs.100. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.rbi.org.in
31st December 2019, 01:57 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure in Reserve Bank of India Assistant Manager recruitment are as mentioned below:-
Online Examinations
Interview

Job Location - All over India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?