7th January 2019, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Reserve Bank of India Junior Engineer recruitment?

Hello Sir, I have applied in Reserve Bank of India Junior Engineer recruitment of this year. But I don’t know how they are going to select the candidates. Can you please let me know about the selection procedure? Please let me know immediately. Waiting for your response.

13th January 2019, 11:48 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Reserve Bank of India Junior Engineer recruitment?

The selection procedure of candidates for the post of Reserve Bank of India Junior Engineer recruitment will be done through online examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT). Final selection of candidates will be done on the basis of candidate’s performance in the online examination, biometric verification and language proficiency test.

The online examination will be held in the month of February 2019 and candidates who qualify in the online examination will be called for language proficiency test.
13th January 2019, 02:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Reserve Bank of India Junior Engineer recruitment?

Selection of the candidates will be through Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT). Online examination will be comprises of 180 questions and score of 300 marks. Candidates who will qualify the Online Examination will have to appear for Language Proficiency Test. Final selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in the Online Examination, Biometric Verification and LPT taken together in order of merit.

For more details visit official notification; https://rbidocs.rbi.org.in/rdocs/Con...DA9F0183AB.PDF
13th January 2019, 02:56 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure for RBI ( Reserve Bank of India ) Junior Engineer (JE) recruitment comprises of two stages which are mentioned below :-

Stage I :- Online Examination ( Objective type ).

Stage II :- Language Proficiency Test (LPT).

For more details regarding RBI JE recruitment, you can refer to the official advertisement released for the same recruitment by visiting the link https://rbidocs.rbi.org.in/rdocs/Con...DA9F0183AB.PDF.
13th January 2019, 09:06 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of Reserve Bank of India Junior Engineer Recruitment:

The detailed selection process of Reserve Bank of India Junior Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the organization - Reserve Bank of India

Name of the Job Position - Junior Engineer

>> Selection will be through "Online Examination" and "Language Proficiency Test" (LPT).

>> Online Examination is for 300 marks and is scheduled to be held tentatively in February, 2019.

@ English language - 50 questions - 50 Marks
@ General Awareness - 50 questions - 50 Marks
@ Engineering Discipline Paper I - 40 questions - 100 Marks
@ Engineering Discipline Paper II - 40 questions - 100 Marks

>> Total Time - 150 minutes (Separate time for each section)

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
15th January 2019, 05:57 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure for RBI ( Reserve Bank of India ) Junior Engineer recruitment are as below :-

Stage I ) Online examination (Objective Type).

Stage II) Language Proficiency Test (LPT).

For more details regarding RBI JE recruitment, you can refer to the link www.rbi.org.in.
15th January 2019, 09:10 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Selection of the aforementioned posts will be through online screening / shortlisting followed by interview. RBI services board reserves the right to limit the number of candidates called for interview by enhancing the minimum educational qualification.
Selection will be through online examination and language proficiency test. The online examination will be for 300 marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?