9th November 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in RIMS Ranchi Staff Nurse recruitment?

Hello friends, can anyone of you kindly provide me the selection procedure under RIMS Ranchi Staff Nurse recruitment? I want to know about the selection procedure of this recruitment because I am planning to apply for this recruitment.

12th November 2018, 12:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in RIMS Ranchi Staff Nurse recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, can anyone of you kindly provide me the selection procedure under RIMS Ranchi Staff Nurse recruitment? I want to know about the selection procedure of this recruitment because I am planning to apply for this recruitment.

Candidates are selected for the RIMS Ranchi Staff Nurse recruitment through the Written Examination and Interview. There are 100 Staff Nurse vacancies available in RIMS Ranchi. Last date to apply for the RIMS Ranchi Staff Nurse recruitment is 20th November, 2018. Candidates who have completed 10+2 and GNM from the recognized university are eligible to apply for the RIMS Ranchi Staff Nurse recruitment. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
12th November 2018, 06:40 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who are interested to apply for RIMS Ranchi Staff Nurse recruitment, have to visit the official website at (http://www.rimsranchi.org/) and apply for the examination. The candidates who qualifies the written examination, have to appear for a round of personal interview, where the final selection will be done.
15th November 2018, 04:29 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS) Ranchi Staff Nurse Recruitment.

Selection procedure for this recruitment is:

1. Written Test

2. Interview.

For more information, you can visit their official website is http://www.rimsranchi.org/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?