9th June 2020, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in HEC Limited Ranchi Staff Nurse recruitment?

Can any of you let me know about the selection procedure in HEC Limited Ranchi for Staff Nurse recruitment? I want to get selected for the same post so I want to know the selection procedure. Kindly tell me asap.

11th June 2020, 10:48 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in HEC Limited Ranchi Staff Nurse recruitment?

Selection Procedure of HEC Limited Ranchi Staff Nurse recruitment 2020 will be based on Personal Interview.

Venue of Interview : Room No. 4J, Ground Floor, HQRS. Administrative Building, HECLtd., Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa, Ranchi – 834004, HEC Head quarters, Ranchi.

Pay scale allotted to HEC Limited Ranchi Staff Nurse recruitment 2020 is Rs. 17,000 per month.

Vacancies are available in HEC Limited Ranchi Staff Nurse recruitment 2020 is 3 posts.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.hecltd.com/
12th June 2020, 08:20 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

As the recruitment of Staff Nurse under HECL (Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited), Ranchi is Walk in Interview type so the selection for the same recruitment will be based in the Interview only.

For complete details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the career portal of HECL i.e; https://hecltd.com/jobs-at-hec.php.
13th June 2020, 12:59 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure in HEC Limited Ranchi Staff Nurse recruitment will be on the basis of an interview. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed BSc in Nursing or Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery course from a recognized university/Institute. There are total 3 vacancies available for this post and the maximum age limit to apply for this post is 32 years.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.hecltd.com
14th June 2020, 06:09 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

HEC Limited Ranchi Staff Nurse recruitment 2020:

** SELECTION PROCEDURE:

Candidates will be selected based on Personal Interview.

Address: Room No. 4J, GroundFloor, HQRS. Administrative Building, HECLtd., Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004, HECHeadquarters, Ranchi on 5 & 6 May 2020 along with the documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?