28th July 2019, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Spices Board Trainee Analyst recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, can you please let me know about the selection procedure of Spices Board Trainee Analyst of this year? I want to apply for the recruitment of Trainee Analyst. Please provide me the selection procedure as soon as possible.

31st July 2019, 04:42 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Spices Board Trainee Analyst recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, can you please let me know about the selection procedure of Spices Board Trainee Analyst of this year? I want to apply for the recruitment of Trainee Analyst. Please provide me the selection procedure as soon as possible.

Candidates (SC/ ST only) are selected for the Trainee Analyst recruitment in the Spices Board on the basis of their performance in the Walk-in interview. Those candidates who have passed MSc in Chemistry / Food Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Food Technology / Industrial Chemistry are eligible to apply for the Trainee Analyst (Chemistry) posts and candidates who have passed MSc in Microbiology / Applied Microbiology / Food Microbiology are eligible to apply for the Trainee Analyst (Microbiology) in the Spices Board. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
31st July 2019, 05:07 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who are going to apply for Spices Board Trainee Analyst recruitment, will have to appear for a walk in interview. Candidates who qualifies the interview will be selected for the recruitment. Candidates can visit the venue and attend the walk in interview.

Add: Spices Board, Quality Evaluation Lab, Mumbai, Plot, No. EL- 184,T.T.C. Industrial Area MIDC, Mahape, Navi
Mumbai- 400 710, Maharashtra.
31st July 2019, 06:28 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The selection of Trainee Analyst in Spices board will be done through walk in interview.

Interview was conducted on 26th July in Kochi, 29th July in Tuticorin and will be conducted in Mumbai on 8th August 2018.

There are total 12 vacancies.
31st July 2019, 08:03 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

All interested and eligible ST/SC candidates have to appear for a walk-in test along with the following documents;

Biodata/Resume,
Latest passport size photograph,
Original certificates
One set of attested copies of certificates (Proof for age, education, caste certificate and experience if any)

Date of drive is 08/08/2019

Vanue of drive;
-------------
Spices Board, Quality Evaluation Lab
Mumbai, Plot No. EL- 184,T.T.C.
Industrial Area MIDC, Mahape, Navi
Mumbai- 400 710, Maharashtra.

More information is available at;
http://www.indianspices.com/sites/de...L%20Mumbai.pdf
31st July 2019, 09:02 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Selection at Spices Board for Trainee Analyst will be based on Written Test.

Venue of the test is Spices Board, Quality Evaluation Lab Mumbai, Plot No. EL- 184,T.T.C. Industrial Area MIDC, Mahape, Navi Mumbai- 400 710, Maharashtra.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?