13th October 2020, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Staff Officers in West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission?

Hello Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the procedure of selection for Staff Officers. I am going to apply for the same post in West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission. Please let me know about the selection procedure as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply. Thank you!

15th October 2020, 11:33 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Staff Officers in West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission?

Selection procedure for recruitment at the post of Staff Officer Cadre under West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission will comprise of following stages :-

Stage I ) Online Examination.

Stage II) Viva-Voce/Interview.

Stage III) Verification of Testimonials.

--> On-line examination will comprise of two papers and the final merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured in both the papers of Online Examination and Viva-Voce/interview.

For complete details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link commission's official website i.e; http://www.webcsc.org/.
15th October 2020, 12:29 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Staff Officers in West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission?

Selection Procedure of West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission Staff Officer recruitment 2020 will be based on Written Examination.

Pay scale allotted to West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission Staff Officer recruitment 2020 is Rs. 47,052 per month.

Vacancies are available in West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission Staff Officer recruitment 2020 is 20 posts.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.webcsc.org/.
15th October 2020, 01:11 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure for Staff Officers in West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission are as follows:-
Written Examination

Official website-
www.webcsc.org
15th October 2020, 03:34 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission Staff Officer recruitment 2020:

## Selection Criteria: The selection of the candidates will be through Written Examination and Interview.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their Official website.
15th October 2020, 03:49 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure for Staff Officers in West Bengal Co-Operation service Commission are as mentioned below:-
Online Examination
Interview
Documents Verification

Job Location - West Bengal
15th October 2020, 04:05 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure for Staff Officers in West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission:-

Selection will be based on the interview / viva - voce test.

Application fee:-

Application fee is Rs 250/- for SC/ ST candidates and Rs 650/- for other candidates. Fee need to be paid online by use of debit credit/ credit card/ net banking.
15th October 2020, 04:12 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure for Staff Officers in West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission:-

> Stage 1 - candidates will have to appear in the online examination, which will consist of two papers.

> Paper 1 - will contain 150 nos. Of MCQ type questions. Full marks - 150
> Paper 2 will consists of MCQ type questions.

> Stage 2: the candidates will be called for interview / viva voce test as per merit list prepared on the basis of the result of the written examination subject to production of documents and testimonials before this commission for verification there of.
15th October 2020, 10:02 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of Staff Officers in West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission recruitment:

The detailed information about the Selection Process of Staff Officers in West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Staff Officers

>> Selection Process consists of two stages and they are Stage-1 and Stage-2.

>> Stage 1 Examination consists of two papers.
@ Paper-1:-
Duration of Exam: 2 hrs
Questions: 150 Multiple Choice Questions
@ Paper-2:-
Duration of Exam: 1 Hr.30 Minutes

>> Stage 2:-
Viva voce test - 24 Marks as per the merit list prepared on the basis of result of written examination subject to the production of Documents as well as testimonials before commission for verification.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
16th October 2020, 10:21 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure for Staff Officers in West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission :-

You have to qualify the following stages of selection process to get selected for this post.

1. Written Test :- You have to clear the Written Test to qualify for the next round of selection process.

2. Interview :- After clearing the Written Test, you have to get appear for interview. You have to crack this interview for final selection.

For more details , you can visit the below official site:-
http://www.webcsc.org/
16th October 2020, 10:39 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure for Staff Officers in West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission will be on the basis of online examination followed by an interview and Viva Voce test. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed graduation or post graduation in any stream with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. The candidate minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age should not be more than 40 years.

There are total 20 vacancies available under this post and the application fee for Unreserved/Exempted Category/Person with disabilities/Other Backward Classes are Rs.650 and for SC/ST category it is Rs.250. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.webcsc.org
17th October 2020, 12:24 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure for Staff Officers in West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission is given below.

1. Online exam.
2. Interview.

Last date to apply for this recruitment is 28/10/2020.

For more details visit official website given below.
http://webcsc.org/
17th October 2020, 10:52 PM
chin6303

Talking Re: Selection procedure for Staff Officers in West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission?

Selection Process For WEBCSC Recruitment 2020

The selection for the WEBCSC Recruitment 2020 will be made on the basis of a written test, Stage I followed by a viva voce, Stage II.

Stage-I:
Candidates will have to appear in an On-line examination, which will consist of two papers:

Paper-I: Will contain 150 nos. of MCQ type questions. Full marks: 150. Duration: 2 hrs. Names of the
subjects of Paper -I (All candidates) are given hereunder in Table 4.
Paper-II: Will consist of MCQ type questions. Names of the subjects of Paper II (postcode wise) are given
hereunder in Table 5. Duration: 1 hr. 30 minutes.

2. Stage II
The shortlisted candidates from stage I will be called to appear for the Interview or viva voce. The Viva Voce will be of 24 marks

Total marks: Total Marks will be calculated by adding: – (1) Marks obtained in Paper I, (2) Marks obtained in
Paper II, and (3) Marks obtained in Interview /Viva Voce Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?